1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Daughter has sudden pain for no apparent reason

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    My daughter was walking through the living room when she fell to the floor complaining that her left foot had sudden pain. She didn't step on anything or seem to misplace a footstep. Her foot is slightly red and the veins seem more pronounced last night, but today looks fine. Pain is still there and I had to pick her from school early. The pain is in the big toe, through the ball of her foot, and into the arch. Any idea what this is or what it sounds like? Thank you for your help.

2. Hcw

Hcw New Member

I have pain in the same area, turned out to be arthritis in the big toe (not gout). Very painful and hard to walk on the foot. I had to walk on the side of my foot; can't wear certain shoes and had to go to wearing only flats (no heel more than 2 inches) or sneakers. Sandals must have a strap to hold my foot in cause it needs that support (but I can wear thongs). I had physical therapy for it and that really helped.