1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Strange sensation on bottom of foot

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    This strange sensation began yesterday afternoon, I took off my boot to remove what i thought was maybe a sticker or a piece of paper stuck to the bottom of my foot. There was nothing there, but the sensation in my foot felt like there was something stuck to it.
    I forgot about it until today when it returned. It's not very painful, but uncomfortable. It is on the bottom of my right foot, just behind the ball of my big toe. When i walk it feels like something is maybe tight or torn and I am reluctant to walk properly on it.
    I haven't taken any painkillers or anything. I have been wearing new boots (flat) for just over a week. I would be extremely grateful for any advice or suggestions as to what it is.
    Thank you :)

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I have had the same sensation in the exact same location. Like something's either in my shoe or "trying to get out". A strange sort of pressure. At any rate I emailed my doctor (yay, Kaiser) and I'll post what he said.

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Hi, i read your post and i am experiencing the same sort of feeling in my left foot. I was just wondering if you discovered what it was? I've checked other blogs, but cant seem to find any answers. This is the only one which describes the strange feeling the most accurately and i'd be really thankful if you could help me.
    Thanks

4. Agc

Agc Guest