1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Topaz Procedure

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Foot Doc,

How effective is Topaz? I have PF from playing sports. I've tried shookwave successfully for PF on my right foot. But after 2 tries, no luck on my left foot. I'm 50. and have suffered with PF for over a year. I can hardly walk it has gotten so bad. Thank you for your time.

2. FootDoc

FootDoc New Member

I have no experience with the procedure and thus cannot responsibly advise you.

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I understand you not wanting to comment due to lack of experience with it. Can you just give me the industry numbers? Surely there is some info available other than the company that makes it ? Just looking for independent research ?

thanks

4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I just had the procedure done a week ago Friday. My doctor said it will take 4-6 weeks to see results. I only had the left one done this time. Next time I will have the right foot done and a bunion removed from the same foot. I also had the shock wave procedure done but did not have success with that. I have had this problem for 10 years. I hope this works because I want my life back. I had very little pain from the procedure.