foot health forum  
Discususion and Information on Foot Problems

Go Back   Foot Pain & Foot Health Forum > Main > Ask your questions here

swollen and painful foot

Old 17th December 2008, 07:54 PM
A welcome new poster

Unhappy swollen and painful foot

I'm having problems with my left foot it is swollen on top feels kinda hard. It is painful when I walk on it or apply any kind of pressure it is not hot to the touch. My ankle it also swollen, there are little blisters on the bottom of my foot. I don't remember injuring it at all. It has been swollen and painful for about 1 and a half weeks. I've put heat on it iced it and put alcohol on it. I also sleep with it propped up to try to reduced swelling, that doesn't really help. I thought it might be gout. My big toe is a little swollen and the other toes feel tight I can bearly move them at times. Please if this sounds familiar let me know.
Old 1st June 2009, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: swollen and painful foot

Hello,
I am experiencing the same symptoms. I am on my way to the emergency room now. If I can i will let you know what they say. If you get a solution before me, please let me know. thnx. crispellt@yahoo.com
Sponsored Links