foot health forum  
Discususion and Information on Foot Problems

Go Back   Foot Pain & Foot Health Forum > Main > Ask your questions here

Strange sensation on bottom of foot

Old 3rd November 2009, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Strange sensation on bottom of foot

This strange sensation began yesterday afternoon, I took off my boot to remove what i thought was maybe a sticker or a piece of paper stuck to the bottom of my foot. There was nothing there, but the sensation in my foot felt like there was something stuck to it.
I forgot about it until today when it returned. It's not very painful, but uncomfortable. It is on the bottom of my right foot, just behind the ball of my big toe. When i walk it feels like something is maybe tight or torn and I am reluctant to walk properly on it.
I haven't taken any painkillers or anything. I have been wearing new boots (flat) for just over a week. I would be extremely grateful for any advice or suggestions as to what it is.
Thank you
Old 5th March 2010, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Strange sensation on bottom of foot

I have had the same sensation in the exact same location. Like something's either in my shoe or "trying to get out". A strange sort of pressure. At any rate I emailed my doctor (yay, Kaiser) and I'll post what he said.
Sponsored Links
Old 11th October 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Strange sensation on bottom of foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have had the same sensation in the exact same location. Like something's either in my shoe or "trying to get out". A strange sort of pressure. At any rate I emailed my doctor (yay, Kaiser) and I'll post what he said.
Hi, i read your post and i am experiencing the same sort of feeling in my left foot. I was just wondering if you discovered what it was? I've checked other blogs, but cant seem to find any answers. This is the only one which describes the strange feeling the most accurately and i'd be really thankful if you could help me.
Thanks