1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

bunion surgery 1 year ago

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by laglyn2002@yahoo.com, Dec 11, 2009.

1. had bunion surgery 1 year ago and went fine had surgery to remove screw dr put in 8 months ago and since then my right foot has been swollen on the ball of the foot and very tender to the touch. can not walk for long periods of time with out pain or burning he has given me shots of cortizone ,pain meds,and pt and there is no releif. even lying down or sitting it hurts. my foot can not lay flat on the floor because of the inflamation. I just had the last screw removed so they could do a mri and we are waiting for results. I just what to know whats wrong w]ith my foot. does anyone have any similar issues? please help laurie