1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Please! Any ideas/input is desired for severe pain.

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Patty, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Patty

Patty New Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I posted before, but no responses. I'll try again. I have developed increasing pain and tingling in both feet, legs and ankles as well as arms and hands. Right now, the foot and ankle pain is most acute. I can walk/stand for short periods of time. So far all the tests are coming up negative--they have ruled out: lupus, rheumatoid arthritits, lyme disease, MRI on back ruled out that the tingling was coming from my spine, diabetes and elevated esr level. I have had severe flat feet since childhood. Please, any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated. I have a very yound child old and need to be active.

2. FootDoc

FootDoc New Member

The reason you received no response, at least from me, is that you have stated that your problem affects areas of your body other than your feet in somewhat of a similar fashion, seemingly making it a non-podiatric-based problem, even if some of the symptoms are in your feet.

3. Patty

Patty New Member

Thank you, that makes it clearer. The biggest part of the pain is in the feet and ankles though. Even as I sit here and type my feet are tingling and ache terribly and it's worse when I walk or stand. I mentioned the other symptoms because I thought it might help with understanding the situation. As of now, the chiropractor, and two neurologists are at a loss as to what the situation might be. The podiatrist was leaning toward rheumatoid and he said nothing showed up on the feet xrays. Again, thank you, I just am trying to find answers as I want to be active so I can be a fully engaged parent to my seven year old.