1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Extreme pain in both ankles & feet

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Terri T., Dec 21, 2009.

1. Terri T.

Terri T. Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Greetings,

About 3 or 4 months ago I started having severe pain in my left ankle (inside) and foot to the point it was difficult for me to walk. In order for me take a step I had to walk on the balls of my feet. I HAVE NOT INJURED MY FEET IN ANY WAY, AND THERE IS NO SWELLING INVOLVED.

Now I find the same pain in my right foot as well, causing the same extreme pain. The pain has me hobbling/limping along just to take a few steps.

I am over weight, however this pain occurs even while sitting resting not doing anything at all.

Please help.

2. FootDoc

FootDoc New Member

After 3 or 4 months I would think that it probably isn't going to miraculously fix itself or go away because of some blind guess as to what is wrong and how to fix it. It's time to see a doctor unless you enjoy hobbling/limping along to take a few steps.