1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Stepped on a rock while running

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Silk64, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Silk64

Silk64 New Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    While I was running I violently stepped on a rock about the size of a baseball. It was my right foot almost directly in the sole, closer to the heel and right side of my foot. I shook it off quickly, but as soon as I got home I was in real pain just walking. There is no swelling and I iced it, but I am in a lot of pain even when I try walking. I'm fine as long as I am not putting any pressure on it. Should I go to the doctor or will I be fine soon? I am afraid something may be broken, but I know I probably couldn't walk it that were true. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. FootDoc

FootDoc New Member

Surely you do not want to rely on an answer to this even from a doctor who has no actual knowledge of your situation. The help you request would be to advise you to go to a doctor for an examination and a REAL opinion. Forums such as this are not intended, nor are they substitutes for medical advice regarding individual cases, especially those involving trauma, most all of which require hands-on evaluations.