foot health forum  
Discususion and Information on Foot Problems

Go Back   Foot Pain & Foot Health Forum > Main > Ask your questions here

Large white spots on feet

Old 17th March 2009, 07:55 AM
Everett

Default Large white spots on feet

Hey all, been trying to research my problem and I can't seem to find anything. I am going to go to a dermatologist soon but I figured I'd see what I could find out here.

About 3 weeks ago I showed sign of what I thought was pitted keratolysis on both of my feet. That condition has since going away and replaced with large white spots on the bottom of my feet that range in size about half of a dime to a nickle. They are slightly raised and don't hurt or bother me at all. I have always had to change my socks twice a day because of my feet get moist. The areas seem to "saturate" and are more noticeable if my feet stay damp most of the day and in the morning when my feet have a chance to dry out they are reddish and not raised anymore. I've used the same foot powder for years and change my socks twice a day. I don't really know whats wrong I just want it to go away because it doesn't look very good. My feet smell a little but nothing intense or embarrassing.
Old 5th April 2009, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Large white spots on feet

The white spots came from moisture, when my feet would dry if would be reddish. I found out I had pitted keratolysis and was prescribed anti bacterial and anti fungal topical cream/lotion. Going away now finally. Thought I would let everyone know what the result was.
Sponsored Links
Old 7th April 2011, 07:43 AM
Administrator

See this for more on pitted keratolysis
Old 9th April 2011, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The white spots came from moisture, when my feet would dry if would be reddish. I found out I had pitted keratolysis and was prescribed anti bacterial and anti fungal topical cream/lotion. Going away now finally. Thought I would let everyone know what the result was.
Well done for reporting back and giving your diagnosis for the benefit of others. This forum needs more of that input.