1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Big toe nail very painfull to touch

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Brian Brazil, May 28, 2010.

1. Brian Brazil

Brian Brazil Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I am type 2 diabetic (9yrs). My one big toe nail is so painful to touch, there are no noticable symptoms af any kind. Toenails treated regularly, and cut no problems in the past. Help, I have to wear slippers or sandals. What on earth is causing me this pain please?

2. FootDoc

FootDoc New Member

If you are asking for a list of possibilities which might result in pain of a toenail, clearly there would both be far to many possibilities, and that would not be helpful to you. If you are attempting to have a responder suggest to you why YOU might have this problem, that would be an unreasonable expectation.

What to do? . . . See a doctor who might be able to answer your question based on an examination and history.