foot health forum  
Discususion and Information on Foot Problems

Go Back   Foot Pain & Foot Health Forum > Main > Ask your questions here

dull ache in middle side of right foot

Old 16th April 2009, 03:45 AM
DJH

Question dull ache in middle side of right foot

I woke up and had a nagging on and off dull ache in the right foot. It is in the middle outer bottom of the right foot. It is not a steady ache and it is on and off even when I am sitting or walking or sleeping. What could it be? It is not a pain, but a dull ache. It makes my foot seem weak like it may give out. I did not hurt it etc. it just came out of no where.
Old 16th April 2009, 12:23 PM

Default Re: dull ache in middle side of right foot

It is beyond reasonable expectation to think that the simple identification of the site of a pain sensation in the foot, or anywhere else in the body, without any other clues to suggest what might have precipitated it would elicit the answers which you desire. It is no more reasonable than to, with as little information, ask your GP why your stomach might ache. Diagnosis can often be a daunting enough task when good information is at hand.
Old 16th April 2009, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Foot Doc

Do you really need to be so condescending in your responses? Many of the people are just looking for a little help to figure out if it is a minor abnormality or major problem. They are not doctors or they would not be asking these questions. We know you know more about feet than we do that is why we find sites like this. Do you honestly think you are helping by insulting all who may leave out a little info...again we are not Doctors....if it bugs you that bad why even respond or just respond with "More info please?"

Leave the holier than thou attitude out of it.
Old 18th April 2009, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Cool Re: dull ache in middle side of right foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie1313 View Post
What was so condescending about that answer? He clearly stated he would need more information in my opinion.
It would be simple to clearly state one needs further info without the attitude. For example: "I would need more information to help you." The answer WAS condescending, as usual, from a "dr" who obviously detests people.
Old 9th January 2013, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Geez, I can't believe that doctor's reply. Okay, we get it...your smarter. That is why we need help. You may find yourself asking vauge questions that others have the answers to in your non-medical world. I hope someone is a bit nicer in thier approach to provide you with help.

I am having this problem as well. I still don't see an answer to the initial question.

To be a bit more informative. I run approximately 35-40 miles a week and have for years. It does not hurt to run. In fact, I don't even feel it when I am running. It is not a stabbing pain. Just a dull suttle anoyance at this point. Anyone??
Hmm.. Seems like the pain is not in the muscles or bones (given the fact that it doesn't hurt when you run.. Have you tried hot compress in the area after you run? That may help..
Old 5th December 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I've been having a similar problem. A nagging ache (not pain) in my left foot...no injury either. Some days it doesn't bother me some days it does. Does anything seem to trigger or aggravate it for you?
Old 24th December 2013, 08:10 AM
Foxvolt

Same problem; dull ache in my right foot, and a very small amount of the lower leg. Had it popping in and out for about 6-8 months at a guess. Unlike the other person, I'm 17 and a gamer, no running more than a mile or so a day here. I can live with not going to a doctor over it, but any ideas are highly appreciated, as it is rather annoying.

Thanks,

~Fox