foot health forum  
Discususion and Information on Foot Problems

Go Back   Foot Pain & Foot Health Forum > Main > Ask your questions here

Severe stinging pain in side of foot

Old 20th August 2010, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Severe stinging pain in side of foot

I have been having a pain in the side of the sole of my foot. It feels kind of like a bee sting but only last for a few seconds. It does this without warning and not very often (three times last night and probably ten times today). I don't have to be walking or standing. Shoes doesn't seem to make it worse either. Anybody have any ideas?
Old 6th December 2010, 05:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Severe stinging pain in side of foot

I have the same issue and can't find an answer anywhere
Sponsored Links
Old 6th December 2010, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have the same issue and can't find an answer anywhere
Have you tried seeing a doctor?
Old 17th February 2011, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Same here! I feel like it almost swells, and there is a bump where the pain is. Any help? Not life threatening, just annoying as hell.
Old 13th May 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have been having a pain in the side of the sole of my foot. It feels kind of like a bee sting but only last for a few seconds. It does this without warning and not very often (three times last night and probably ten times today). I don't have to be walking or standing. Shoes doesn't seem to make it worse either. Anybody have any ideas?
I have the same exact thing in the same area! Can't find much about it... it is so annoying. Feels like I'm getting stung by a bee each time. There is nothing there... no mark, no redness...nothing. Anyone had any follow up info on it?
Old 28th May 2011, 05:24 AM
Unregistered

I have the same problem it's like a severe pain that pluses sometimes. No bump or redness but pain. Any ideas???
Old 9th July 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i have the exact same thing happening in my foot...it's the most severe, annoying stinging paid i have ever felt...i laugh after the pain goes away because of how stupid i look when it's happening...did anyone ever get any responses or find out what it may be?
Old 29th November 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

This sting thing just happened to me for the first time last night in bed. I whipped back the covers after I yelped with the sting - waiting to see a half dead bee in the bed sheets - as I had only changed them yesterday - but nada ! nothing! I have got it about 3 times today. Must be something to do with nerve endings in the foot, but have no idea what exactly it could be....
Old 7th June 2013, 02:49 AM
nedster

I just got it (I am 28 years old) while walking in my kitchen. I really thought I'd been stung by a bee or got a piece of glass in my foot. I sat looking at my foot for a good 5 min. Nothing. And the pain was gone. Got up and took a couple steps, BAM. It happened again! I'm afraid to walk on my foot now... :-( And finding no answers... This site aint much help, but thought I'd spend the time to put my 2 cents in.
Old 1st August 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I have been having the exact same thing, it started a couple of days ago, and up to today had only happened twice. Today however, it's happening as I write this and has happened 7 times so far. Does anyone have an answer to what it is, or maybe what the cause is. It also doesn't matter whether I am up and about or sat and relaxed. Thanks