1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

excruciating sudden foot pain

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by cholride, Oct 4, 2010.

1. cholride

cholride New Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    So today I had this extreme sudden foot pain in my right foot. My class finished and I was heading to my next class when my right foot started hurting immensely. The top part of my foot from my pinky-toe to my ankle. Something similar like this happened to me last year around this time. So far it has happened about five times. But today I had trouble even walking. But the thing is that it only hurts bad for about 2-3 minutes. Then it still hurts for awhile afterwards, but no where near as much pain as it would in the beginning. A while after, everything is back to normal. I don't think its my shoes nor am I on any medication. However, I do do some quite intense workouts, INSANITY to be precise. So I don't know if thats the problem but anyway can someone suggest any other reasons for this?

Thank you

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Omg I know this is a old post but you couldnt describe it any better! I have the same thing going on past two years. Still dont know what it is and doctor suspects fibermyrga.