1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Do I have a bunion?

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I'm 16, my footsize is 9.5 I'm wearing size 8 shoes because I didn't get new shoes yet, I've been wearing the size 8 shoes for a while they're is some discomfort, but I've gotten used to it do I have a bunion though? Pics here
    Please help, I'm really paranoid I don't want foot surgery.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    How can i fix this ? Are my feet deformed? Healthy? Fine?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

could this be a hammer toe?
    -same person

3. FootDoc

FootDoc New Member

Sorry, but as a professional, I do not give advice directly to minors. If you have concerns about your feet, ask your parents to take you to see a podiatrist.

4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Please, I don't want to bother my parents to go take me to a podiatrist if the problem isn't serious. Any advice will help, thank you for your time though.

5. Foot Doc

Foot Doc Guest

Then I don't know for whom to feel more sorry . . you, because you believe that involving your parents with your medical concerns would be "bothering" them, or your parents, if indeed they are responsible for your having thought that.

FOOT DOC

6. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

All I'm asking for is your help, not pity.

7. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

So can you please help me ?