foot health forum  
Discususion and Information on Foot Problems

Go Back   Foot Pain & Foot Health Forum > Main > Ask your questions here

Possible stress fracture

Old 9th December 2010, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Possible stress fracture

No trauma or injury recently.Duration of 4 weeks.Pain and burning sensation is on left foot outside along edge, starting below and forward of ankle ,from side of foot to little toe.Pain sometimes radiates to front of lower left part of the calf and little toe. Painful Burning sensation more prevalent at rest in bed if ankle makes contact with bed. Constant ache. Painful to move ankle side to side after long periods of standing. No pain with movement up and down. Running/fast walking painful.Walking painful if on feet more than 8 hrs. No swelling or bruising currently or at onset. Severe sprain to ankle over 30 yrs ago. On feet 6 days a week, concrete floors.
Old 10th December 2010, 04:38 AM

Default Re: Possible stress fracture

Don't you think that you could do something more sensible after experience 4 weeks of these symptoms than posting to an Internet forum . . . like maybe seeing a doctor??
Old 10th December 2010, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possible stress fracture

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootDoc View Post
Don't you think that you could do something more sensible after experience 4 weeks of these symptoms than posting to an Internet forum . . . like maybe seeing a doctor??
Failed to mention working 6 days a week in very rural area, with no relief available since November. Believe me I've tried, I'm a Postmaster and sole employee other than my carrier. Relief worker won't be on board until Jan. Would love to be able to take off to see a Podiatrist now...........but they are a 45 minute drive to the next town and closed during my off hours. I don't believe it warrant's an emergency room visit just yet........ I am managing, beside they are limited to care and would only refer me to a podiatrist.