1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

sharp gripping pain above arch months after surgury

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Hello,
    I cut my foot 2 months ago on a sharp sliver of a rock. The cut was just above the arch of my left foot. It was about 2 inches long, lenghth wise, and about a 1/4 inch deep. I received 7 stitches. When I went back to the hospital to have the stitches removed the doctor said he could tell I didn't stay off my feet much during the healing process. I told him the doctor who stitched me said to take it easy for about 48 hours then I was good to go. Anyways, 2 months later I started having what I guess would be a charlie horse pain in my foot that wakes me at night. Last night it was so unbareable I can not move my foot inward at all today without pain. Do you think it's scar tissue tugging on it? Please help.
    Thank you,
    Lisa