foot health forum  
Discususion and Information on Foot Problems

Go Back   Foot Pain & Foot Health Forum > Main > Ask your questions here

Sore spot on bottom of heel

Old 6th January 2011, 03:35 PM
A welcome new poster

Default Sore spot on bottom of heel

I have an internal hard bump on the bottom of my foot on the inside of my right foot. Since I first noticed it about ten days ago the pain it causes has been getting worse. It causes me to limp when I walk any long distance which can be a work requirement. I checked out the symptoms of plantars fasciitis but they don't really match up with this as I still have flexibility. The pain comes from this hard internal lump which is about as large as a pea.

I am 51 years old and I am packing about 35 pounds more than I should. I ride a training stationary bike and a mountain bike which doesn't affect this at least as far as the pain goes but I also like to walk and this at the moment is when I really notice the pain. I hope to get in to see my doctor after the weekend.
Old 12th May 2012, 02:53 PM
pamelawlbrn

Default Re: Sore spot on bottom of heel

hello, I am suffering from a quite similar ailment. Did you ever receive a diagnosis?
Sponsored Links
Old 13th May 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sore spot on bottom of heel

Hi Pamela,

I never did take this to the doctor as the issue resolved itself shortly after. Not sure what it was but it was painful. I hope your situation improves.
All the best,
O. Akintoe