foot health forum  
Discususion and Information on Foot Problems

Go Back   Foot Pain & Foot Health Forum > Main > Ask your questions here

Bottom of toes sore

Old 16th January 2011, 02:11 PM

Default Bottom of toes sore

I am a while mail 55 years old in good health and normal weight. Recently i am experiencing sore tinder locations on the bottom outside of my big toe and the end of my third toe. I do not feel the pain while my shoes are on usually when I take my shoes and socks off and walk ob a solid surface. No visible blisters, my toes appear shiny and reddened. Toes and feet not cold appear to have normal pulse and circulation.
Thanks
Old 19th January 2011, 09:36 PM

Default Re: Bottom of toes sore

I went to a podiatrist today and was diagnosed with nurothopy I evidently have nerve damage. This is usually associated with alcoholism and diabetes I have neither. I am on a drug that should help with the nerve loss and I need to see a professional for propper shoe and orthotic fitting.
Sponsored Links