foot health forum  
Discususion and Information on Foot Problems

Go Back   Foot Pain & Foot Health Forum > Main > Ask your questions here

big toenail is loose on one side, bleeding on and off whilst seeping a clear liquid and also the nail has white patches ?

Old 2nd February 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default big toenail is loose on one side, bleeding on and off whilst seeping a clear liquid and also the nail has white patches ?

i was at the gym a few days ago when my friend accidentally dropped a 10 kg weight onto my big toenail, after inspecting it a while after i discovered it was bleeding from underneath and one side was loose, with bruising under the nail. i strapped it up and left it for a few days to see what would happen. at first it wasnt painful but now it ache's none stop, there is also a white patch towards the top of the nail on the loose side and with some kid of liquid seeping out of that area. im not sure what this means, does anyone have any suggestions?? ive looked all over the internet and havent found anything like this which is slightly worrying!
Old 3rd February 2011, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: big toenail is loose on one side, bleeding on and off whilst seeping a clear liquid and also the nail has white patche

It sounds like a visit to a foot doctor is in order. Waiting may result in increased problems. Good luck
Sponsored Links