foot health forum  
Discususion and Information on Foot Problems

Go Back   Foot Pain & Foot Health Forum > Main > Ask your questions here

Loose ankles but...

Old 6th May 2011, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Loose ankles but...

I had finally gotten an MRI after years of chronic abuse to my ankles (left and right) due to sports, I'm 21. Being constantly active throughout my life whether it be the working out at the gym, playing basketball, running, etc; its come to a point where my feet feel like there wobbly (if that makes any sense) when I walk/run. I'm afraid to jump from heights because it feels as if my feet wont catch the ground right. I'm now afraid to do any type of accelerated movements because it doesn't feel quite right. Anyway, I had gotten my MRI results back and it state its fine and that I have no problems. "Unremarkable," that's how they put it. I know for a fact its complete B/S. I know my body and it wasn't like this before. Both my ankles/feet feel extremely loose. They chronically crack, its come to the point where I can do it at will. When I rotate my feet clockwise/counter-clockwise all you hear is pop sounds in space between the top of your foot meets where it meets the ankle. I haven't seen an orthopedist yet but I will soon, I'm just wondering of anybody out there has some advice for me.