1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

What are your opinions/experiences with Vibram FiveFingers?

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by blue1monkey, May 23, 2011.

1. blue1monkey

blue1monkey New Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hello. I recently had my second bunion surgery, on my right foot, on April 15th. Soon I will be allowed to walk. With normal socks and shoes my feet basically form the way a shoe looks no matter how much room my toes have. I had my first surgery almost a year ago. On my left foot I had a fusion done along with shaving my bone, removing a neroma, and doing a tarsal tunnel release to relieve my pain. On the right foot I had a basic bunionectomy and the tarsal tunnel release on it too. The bunionectomy on my right foot didn't hold so I had it fused with my second surgery. Because of normal socks my left foot is starting to go back towards my other toes. I was wondering if the Vibram FiveFingers would help me with my toe problems. I have also recently ordered some toe socks from amazon to help too. They are not the cheap kind you buy at Walmart. They are the ones recommended to be used with the FiveFingers. So please if you have tried these shoes please post your experiences to help aid my decision (and hopefully others to come.) I will also be discussing them with my doctor but who knows if he has even heard of them.

2. blue1monkey

blue1monkey New Member

Any one try them?