foot health forum  
Discususion and Information on Foot Problems

Go Back   Foot Pain & Foot Health Forum > Main > Ask your questions here

Foot Swollen Two Weeks After Injury

Old 25th June 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Foot Swollen Two Weeks After Injury

I'm a 40 year old female. Recently, a group of friends and I were playing soccer (I rocked, by the way. Unfortunately, during a defensive move, I stubbed my big toe forward so much that the area below my toe on top (and the ball area below my big toe on the bottom of my foot) began to swell. When I got home, I elevated it and iced it. After a couple of days, I felt better. But just recently, it began to swell again and the pain has returned. I have not gone to see a doctor, but I wondering if I should. There is no discoloration, but the area is warm to the touch. Please advise.

Bookmarks

Tags
big toe, pain, swollen