foot health forum  
Discususion and Information on Foot Problems

Go Back   Foot Pain & Foot Health Forum > Main > Ask your questions here

Stabbing pain in feet

Old 30th June 2011, 05:48 PM
Jetsam

Default Stabbing pain in feet

Over the last couple of weeks I have had intermittent stabbing pains in various parts of my feet, mainly on the soles, especially the arches, but also sometimes in the sides. I cannot specify any particular time of day or action or nutritional association. On a couple of occasions the stabbing has shot from the foot up the inside of the thigh.

I have also the last couple of days had slight burning sensations on the soles of the feet.

I am generally fit and healthy and not overweight.

Any ideas of the cause and solutions?
Old 8th July 2011, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Stabbing pain in feet

sorry to hear about your pain and even more sorry to tell you what it sounds like in my opinion you may have a pinched nerve wich is untreatable without surgery i recommend seeing a message therapist that also does acupucture i prefer chinese docs also try to find a old grey haired man they are the best and most still practice the ancient chinese secret way and only a few times there you will feel alot better i hope this helps you feel better soon
Sponsored Links
Old 9th July 2011, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Stabbing pain in feet

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I too am very interested in natural solutions; finding the right therapist is the most difficult task.