1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Severe foot pain

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Ang, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Ang

Ang Guest

I work 45 hours a week at my job. I am on my feet 99% of that time.I have been working at this job for 3 months now.My feet have hurt the entire time I have worked with no stop. Well 4 days ago I woke up to BAD pain in my heel every time i put pressure on it. It got so bad I felt I was going to puke. I saw a family doctor and he told me it was Plantar fasciitis. Well I was looking it up and It does say it's pain of the heel but what is causing the stabbing pain in my arch and the ball of my foot now? Every time I put pressure on the rest of my foot now, I get the same stabbing pain. I have to take moltrin constantly just to get a little bit of help with the pain. What is causing this. Please help.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011