foot health forum  
Discususion and Information on Foot Problems

Go Back   Foot Pain & Foot Health Forum > Main > Ask your questions here

Numbness in both big toes

Old 8th October 2011, 03:39 AM
Andrew

Default Numbness in both big toes

Hi,

Last weekend was my wedding. I had to wear a different pair of shoes. During the night, I was on the dance floor for a good portion of the evening.

After having a few drinks, feeling good, I suddenly realized I had been on the dance floor for a long time and the bottom of my feet under my two big toes were aching. I took a break.

Two days after my wedding, after driving for 8 hours and arriving at my honeymoon destination, I started realizing that in both big toes, I am having numbness. When I curl my big toes inward and put pressure, I feel the numbness. I can also feel it when I am sitting in a chair and simply putting pressure down onto my big toes. When I go to bed and slide my feet under the blankets, I can feel the numbness. It is annoying.

I am wondering what happened? Is this from my wedding day or from something else? Please advise.
Old 30th March 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Numbness in both big toes

Did you ever get a response?
Sponsored Links
Old 31st August 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Numbness in both big toes

I have numbness in bith of my big toes. I am really freaking out. It just came on suddenly and I have no reason why. Please help!