1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Moveable hard lump/bump on foot

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by dragonfire178, Oct 11, 2011.

1. dragonfire178

dragonfire178 New Member

Yesterday I noticed a pea sized bump located about halfway between my 2nd smallest toe and my ankle. It's really hard like bone and doesn't really produce any pain even when i press down on it. When i try to move it with my fingers I cant, but it is mobile. It goes up and down as I move my feet. Im going to the doctor tomorrow but im really concerned about this. Is this bad sign? will i need surgery to get rid of it if so?

If it matters, I have been alot more active the past few weeks. Currently it is not increasing in size although I only had it for 1 day. I've been running around too much to the point where I wake up randomly with intense pain in my legs sometimes, im usually not active.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011