1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

ankle pain

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

i am having severe burning right across top of left ankle feels like a hot poker on it i am being treated by pain management last week 1-4-13 i was given an epidural for pain dr said it might be siatic but to no relief its still here i was also told by another dr that my ankle was broken i was in walking boots for 4 weeks no help and have worn compression stocking also i am getting another epidural this froday but still no relief i have had a total knee replacement on this knee in 2003 took all kinds of tests bone scan and mri on knee and everything looks god cant pinpoint what the problem is i can feel all and every little bump in my house on the floor if i wear a pair of booties its driving me crazy i am currenting taking pain med for back problems i have 4 cages and a plate there and have 2 total knee replacements i am going crazy over this this week past i was given facet injections and my backs feel a little better but no relief on ankle do you have any suggestions im going crazy the burning is constant and i do not know where to turn can you please advise me this is an ongoing thing now about 6 months thank you jill goldberg