1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Foot still gets numb

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Sallymayy, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Sallymayy

Sallymayy New Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I broke my foot about a year ago I shattered a couple bones. I never got surgery. About 3 months after breaking it I realized that if I didn't keep it elevated it would turn purple. So still to this day if I do not keep it elevated it still tingles and feels weird if I don't keep it up. Any suggestions? I would really like to fix this somehow it's kind of a pain in the butt to have to keep your foot up while sitting on the couch watching tv

2. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Super Moderator

That would possible indicate some nerve damage.
    At worst you might be developing complex regional pain syndrome, but this is uncommon and do not jump to conclusions - I only say that to emphasize the importance that you get it checked to make sure that it is not this.